lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2018

ppp

PUT THE WORD IN ORDER on your notebook then translate into spanish

1. he / meet / his friend. (just)
2. you / not drink / your glass of Coke. (yet)
3. I / make / my bed. (already)
4. We / not arrive. (yet) We / leave / the motorway. (just)
5. The director / talk / to him. (already)
6. I / write / the e-mail you asked me. (just)
7. She / not buy / the flat. (yet) But she wants to buy it soon. But she wants to buy it soon.
8. He / be / really lucky. (just) He / win / the lottery. (just)
9. We / hear / the news. (already) It's horrible.      It's horrible.
10. Paul / not pay / for the dinner. (yet)

Using already, yet and just with present perfect grammar

  • 1. 
    • A. 
      Already
    • B. 
      Yet
    • C. 
      Just
  •  
  • 2. 
    No, I haven't finished it ______.
    • A. 
      Already
    • B. 
      Yet
    • C. 
      Just
  •  
  • 3. 
    I want to go abroad for my holiday. I've ______ reserved my flight, but I haven't found a good hotel ______.
    • A. 
      Yet, already
    • B. 
      Already, yet
    • C. 
      Already, just
  •  
  • 4. 
    My kitchen smells really nice because I've ______ finished bakjng some cookies.
    • A. 
      Already
    • B. 
      Yet
    • C. 
      Just
  •  
  • 5. 
    I thought this homework would take a long time, but I've finished it ______!
    • A. 
      Already
    • B. 
      Yet
    • C. 
      Just
  •  
  • 6. 
    Reiko has ______ turned 20 years old. Her birthday was yesterday!
    • A. 
      Already
    • B. 
      Yet
    • C. 
      Just
  •  
  • 7. 
    A: I've ______ finished reading this book. Would you like to borrow it? B: No thanks. I've ______ read it.
    • A. 
      Already, yet
    • B. 
      Just, yet
    • C. 
      Just, already
    • D. 
      Already, already

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario